2021-22 Quarterly Meetings
- September 1-3, 2021 CUCSA Meeting – UC San Diego
- December 1-3, 2021 CUCSA Meeting – UC Davis
- March 2-4, 2022 CUCSA Meeting – UC Santa Cruz
- June 1-3, 2022 CUCSA Meeting – UC Berkeley
2022-23 Quarterly Meetings
- September 7-9, 2022 CUCSA Meeting – UC Irvine
- November 30 – December 2, 2022 CUCSA Meeting – UC Riverside
- March 1-3, 2023 CUCSA Meeting – UC Office of the President
- June 7-9, 2023 CUCSA Meeting – UC San Francisco
CUCSA Best Practices & Staff Assembly Survey
In order to gather information about how each location’s Staff Assembly functions, an annual survey has been created. Data collected via this survey will facilitate Staff Assembly best practices conversations, and provide valuable data for communications. Each location is requested to complete the survey (one response per location) during the Summer while on-boarding new delegates.
Regents Public Comment
CUCSA delegates and UC staff in general are encouraged to attend regents meetings and participate in public comment. The following link describes the guidelines for public comment:
You can sign up on the day of the meeting outside the meeting area. According to the policy (Regents Policy 1302 http://regents.universityofcalifornia.edu/governance/policies/1302.html), you may call the Office of the Secretary and Chief of Staff after the Notice of Meeting for The Regents meeting has been published. Although it says to call, we recommend you send an email to the Secretary and Chief of Staff (email@example.com).
If you would like to see an example of the public comment process, you can view the following video:
The staff member from UCSC can be heard at 01:19:40.
Publicly available Minutes and recordings of Past Regents Meetings may be reviewed on the Board of Regents website
- 2016-2017 Workgroups and Assignments
- 2015-2016 Workgroups and Assignments
- 2014-2015 Workgroups and Assignments
- Additional Workgroup Resources